C&M Motors Inc - Return Policy
Our Return Policy
Any warranties on the product sold hereby are those made by the manufacturer. The seller hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and the seller neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with the sale of said product.
• No returns after 30 days. 30% re-stock on all returned parts.
• All returns require prior authorization number.
• No returns or refunds without receipt of purchase.
• Electrical and special order parts are not returnable.
• Parts with torn, damaged, missing, opened, or soiled packaging are not returnable.
• No refund on damaged or warranty pats. They will be exchanged only.
• Cores must be in original container, and returned within 30 days of invoice date for credit.
• 90 day warranty on used parts.
All parts ordered are non-refundable